The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) governs the public workforce system and reauthorizes several federally funded workforce development programs. The Idaho Workforce Development Council is the governor’s policy-setting authority for WIOA in Idaho.
The resources on this page document the federal laws and state plan and guidance for operating the public workforce development system in Idaho.
Laws and Regulations
- US Department of Labor WIOA
- Workforce Investment and Opportunity Act – Public Law 113-128
- WIOA Regulations – Labor Only
- WIOA Regulations – Joint Labor and Education
- WIOA Section 188 – Nondiscrimination and Equal Opportunity Regulations
- USDOL ETA Advisories
- Idaho Rule – Complaint Procedures under the Workforce Investment Act