Your Right to File a Complaint
Provide as much information about the complaint as possible. Be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your name, address and daytime phone number.
- An alternate address or phone number where you can be reached.
- Name and address of the employer/office involved in your complaint.
- A description of your complaint, including what happened, when it happened and the names and contact information of witnesses or others involved.
Do NOT use this system if you need to protest or appeal an unemployment insurance decision. Follow the instructions on your determination or visit this set of FAQs.
You can file a complaint if you believe your rights have been violated, you have not been paid wages due to you, your health and safety have been compromised or you are the victim of discrimination in the workplace. Your complaint must involve the actions or omissions of your employer, the Idaho Department of Labor or as a result of participating in a Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act-funded program, school or your interaction with a WIOA contractor.
We can help you by:
- Investigating complaints about specific employers, jobs or training programs to which you were referred by the Idaho Department of Labor.
- Investigating complaints about the delivery of Idaho Department of Labor programs and services.
- Referring your complaint to the appropriate agency when the Idaho Department of Labor is not authorized to handle it.
File a wage claim
If your only complaint is that you have not been paid wages, click here to file a wage claim.
File a complaint
For other complaints, click here to file your complaint. We will keep you informed of any action taken concerning your complaint.