An individual must meet the following criteria to be eligible to receive services:
- 16 through 24 years of age; and
- US citizen or eligible to work in the US; and
- Comply with Selective Service registration requirements when appropriate; and
- Comply with local or state residency requirements when imposed; and
- Meet low income requirements (with limited exceptions); and
- Need assistance as demonstrated by one of six factors.
Note: Documents that confirm an individual’s eligibility for WIOA services will be required during the application process. Examples include but are not limited to: birth certificate, social security card, pay stubs, etc.