This easy to understand SSI, SSDI & Employment video series provides information on work incentive programs for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) beneficiaries.
Social Security's website About Ticket to Work provides information on work incentive programs for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) beneficiaries.
Register online with the Idaho Department of Labor and create a free IdahoWorks account. Each local Idaho Labor office has an ADA compliant workstation with screen reading software, and career planners can help you register.
There are a number of job posting sites to explore. The job boards listed below are tailored to people with disabilities:
- abilityJOBS.com – The largest job site for people with disabilities.
- AbilityLinks.org – The leading web-based community for job seekers with disabilities.
- Disabilityjobs.net – All jobs for Disability job seekers with one search.
- disABLEDperson.com – An accessible job search website.
- GettingHired.com – Jobs for people with disabilities.
- RecruitDisability.org – Job board; resources for job seekers and employers.
- USA JOBS – If you're an individual with a disability, you can apply and compete for any job for which you are eligible and meet the qualifications, but you also may be eligible for a special hiring authority.
Employment Laws, Discrimination & Advocacy