Executive Order 2020-02 issued by Governor Brad Little stipulates that all state agencies shall post any written final orders that an agency intends to rely on as precedent must be posted on the agency’s website, organized by subject and with a direct link to the final order.
Idaho Disability Determination
- AO 664 – Disability Determinations Service Fee Schedule and Maximum Payment for Medical Evidence of Record
Idaho Unemployment Insurance
- AO 644 – Calculating the Employment Security Fund Balance
- AO 648 – Minimum Qualifying Wages for Unemployment Insurance and Minimum Weekly Benefit Amount
- AO 661 – Unemployment Insurance Maximum Weekly Benefit Amount
- AO 662 – Unemployment Insurance Taxable Wage Rate Table, Taxable Wage Base and Reserve Tax